June 29, 2004

this world is truly unbelievable...
I'm in my room and I hear shouting from the streets. a couple fighting . discussion-like. first I thought hey, that's good stuff for writing, could give me some ideas - plus I'm happy I am single. but then he hit her. so I popped my head out of the window and threatened to call the police. and apart from some really inappropriate words on his side that I don't give a shit about the girl denied he had hit her! My jaw literally dropped. I mean, how can she just take it? she was begging him for whatever they were fighting about. and this guy was really an asshole. and she let him hit her?? it's a crazy fucked up world where victims just take it in and swallow their pride...
---------------------------------------------------

and speaking of pride: I still have an afterglow from "our" pride :D

No comments: