July 21, 2004

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I just want a real holiday. with beach and apartment and everything.  never would have thought that I would say that, as I often stated that the only way of  holiday for me is travelling. I usually need my backback and a train schedule and a youth hostel guide. so what the hell is happening that I am thinking of staying in one place for a whole week!?

oh and sleep, that would be a good idea as well. didn't sleep til six on sunday because I was worried bout my mum who wasn't reachable and didn't come home because she was out with friends from the orchestra. I didn't sleep a lot on monday either because I was out. and I definitely got home late last night from the opera in neuwaldegg because we didn't leave til 2:30 I think - drinking and smoking too much and uch. my body is rebelling against that lifestyle. tonight I kinda have to split myself up. I want to go to women's cafe and I want to go to the concert. how on earth I will make this work I don't know...

 
give-me-a-ticket-and-I-will-leave-today places: a cruise, Italy (Tuscany... mmmmmhhhh), southern Portugal, England (south or wales or manchester/liverpool), new york - hey, almost anywhere actually. one can dream, huh... 'cause I hold a record for being patient (The Cardigans)

No comments: