July 11, 2004

I just watched "I have a friendship with benefits" (or what it was called) on mtv and I silently chuckled remembering "the ol' times".. hehe.. when I wasn't really pursuing that lifestyle but was somewhat right in the middle of our little commune. some anchorpoint, keeping it all together. never going far but always further than anyone expected me too. until it all fell apart. most of us convinced singles or in relationships now. xept for one or two I think.

and now "totally gayer" is on. have been waiting to catch this for quite some time now as I read so much about it on afterellen. hm... obviously being gay now really is pure marketing.. uch. there is some critique. some sarcasm. but basically that's what they openly admit: gay --> marketing

and hellow? could there be any more guys in this? ok, there was a short piece about TLW and a mini little bit about ellen.. aaaaand they did mention rosie "power lesbian" (citation). linda perry (4non blondes) I'll see what's coming up...

No comments: