July 13, 2004

uh ah! I'm actually really honestly studying. since 11 in the morning. ok I had lunch but that's allowed, right? on my break now I went to ellen.warnerbos.com and realised that those daily monologues do ring a bell - is the show on reruns or what? I guess cause it's summer (although 15 degrees definitely does not feel like it. I want a real summer again!)

but back to ellen. dani, steffi and I talked about the rainbow ball next winter (cause somehow planning already started) and told the guys who they could invite to do us good. ellen, melissa, ani, indigo girls.. hm who else was there.. can't remember but even one of them coming to vienna is so not happening. still, let us dream, ok? :)

I'm really back to happy and optimistic I think. well except for my toothache that just showed up this morning. I have no idea why. think one part of my face looks bigger than the other one. good, that I only have to leave the house to go for a walk with senta..
and I've reduced my smoking. am only on my third cigarette today!
my "baby sister" promised to call me today from rome :) looking really forward cause with me going to budapest we couldn't meet up before she left. and I miss her like hell.

No comments: