July 28, 2004

*yawn*

last night was longer than I thought it would be. stayed at the café til half past two and fortunately got taken home by car. I wouldn't have been able to roll back on my skates anymore - hehe.
oh how I hate getting up after only 5 hours of sleep! now I have to get everything done and walk the dog. and my mother is so getting on my nerves again. all this crap has turned me into an unhappy person. I realised that last night when I was talking. but that can only be temporary as I am most definitely a happy person by nature. I laugh a lot, I like my life - usually. at the moment there's to much to figure out. but I'll try to enjoy myself these next days. I've got my own accomodation, I've got my skates with me, my music, and a laptop where "normality inc" is installed :) it's going to be nice, I'm determined to make it nice. work starts at half past 3 today already and it will be a long long night. I need more coffee!!!!
...one more cup of coffee for the road, one more cup of of coffee before you go to the valley below...
 
nads, I'm worried about you. please stay in touch and tell me what happened! kiss!

No comments: