August 27, 2004

damn seasonal changings

last week we were melting away in the office, this week I hardly know how to unfreeze my fingers ...


and the computer doesn't like me. it just loaded properly and aborted in the last 5 seconds!!! why oh why oh why? now I have to break my own record because I really want to be out here by 4. like that's ever going to happen hehe.

otherwise I truly love this job. flexible hours, good payment. and I learn a lot. getting faster at the cutting and even getting faster at figuring out what this machine's problem is, without wanting to throw it and all accessories out of the window - the urge I had to resist against yesterday *evil grin*

when I'm home I'm gonna watch chasing amy although it's got ben affleck in it *yuck*
and then out to go dancing... mmmh :)

No comments: