August 04, 2004

nervous

really nervous. for my standards. although those seem to have changed since school. I don't even feel better after the internet told me that with an IQ of 138 I'm a "superbrain" *lol* somewhere along the way I stopped trusting the net. hm... without wanting to brag... maybe it's true? maybe me being a total idiot when it comes to maths and logic is evened out by my sense of language?? who knows! all I know is that this moment I decided to take my 138-brain for granted and pull this through tomorrow. I'm gonna win win win. I have to. I want to.
I'm going to impress them like few have done before, because this is what I want - it's the only thing I could really imagine doing for the rest of my fucking life :)

positive thinking rules!

2 comments:

Frosty said...

Hey you are a super brain. My IQ is only 126. Good luck for tomorrow - I'm Sure you will win.

Later.

PS Tom cruise is cool!

Wastedpapiers said...

We all believe you can do it Ophelia! Especially since you know where the fonts and colours are kept! Go for it!