January 07, 2005

when bad days/nights go good

I was horribly fed up with the world yesterday. I felt like the world - including my friends - had simply forgotten about me. which is not a nice feeling at all by the way...
decided to visit my best friend, who was completely stoned when I arrived at her place. so we shovelled chinese food into our tummies and watched Here on Earth (What a crap movie!?) and she let me grunt and mumble on angrily about the world and everything which honestly did me good :)
so home again, worked on my paper til 4 am when I arrived at the point where I cursed everyone who invented the fucking words "layout" and "formatting". uch. I am convinced that bill gates hates me otherwise word would be sooooo much easier to handle! needles to say that I gave up.

but the night ended at 6 am after a whole packet (!!!) of smokes - yeah, hear me coughing today... - and a nice chat about travelling with someone over from gaydargirls.

and the new day starting at 1 pm brought me shopping that my parents had done for me (they didn't even let me pay, so cute...), 2 pairs of very cool shoes and 3 shirts, and a very nice afternoon spent with my mum. this day rocks. and now I'm going to a friend's place - I haven't seen him in half a year I think...


what a booooooooring entry... but I'm happy.

No comments: