August 30, 2006

daylight is short in fall / leaves turn to gold

it happened so fast this year. winter was so long, and most of all it was so cold. spring barely happened, neither did summer. and here I am at the end of august, happy that fall is here, unhappy that it is here so early (I had planned to finally catch a few sunny days with lying in the grass, cause I haven't done that this year), fearing that it might be very short and non-existent again. I don't want to get out my winter clothes the day after tomorrow. also my favourite clothes are my autumn clothes which I never get to wear.

fall marks the return of proper melancholy and probably the ability to write again. to blog more.

give me faith this year / to find and to know
living is only what runs through an open heart / living is letting go

No comments: