August 31, 2007

yawn

last days are weird, kinda. and I have a bit of a headache, can't wait to work out after work, but I guess first I'll stay a bit for the goodbye party they're throwing for my boss here. he's transferring to some other branch of the paper, haven't really got what his new occupation will be though...
I woke up half an hour before my alarm was scheduled this morning and decided to get up right then. it's biting me in the ass now.

btw: I put a couple more pictures on flickr a couple of days ago. not much, I hope to take more from now on.

4 comments:

ritu said...

double yawn..
actually iam even embarassed, it is friday night we are packed, and i am feeling sleepy. thats what happens when you watch telly till five in the morning.. serves me right.
think of good part your day is more or less over.. sigh mine has just begun

Thomas J. Brown said...

Thirty minutes early isn't as bad as ten minutes early. Seriously, ten minutes? What the hell are you supposed to do then?

I linked to your blog on mine for BlogDay!

LG said...

yes! more pictures! i always love that.

mccutcheon said...

You can spend ten minutes gazing at the ceiling trying to wake up. If I'd done that for half an hour I would have fallen asleep again. I did cherish the 30 minutes though. as I said, they just bit me in the ass in the afternoon...