April 06, 2009

what a monday - meme time

Since for the first time the weather is making me feel less gloomy about work I decided to match my mood with an edition of manic monday for once. But before we go there I'd like to preserve the following for the interwebs-eternity:


:)

Manic Monday #162

How often do you change your toothbrush?
As often as I can remember to buy one. When it's starting to look a bit frazzled I make a point of trying to get to the shop. Then it usually take me about 2 weeks to actually follow through with it ;)

What is your favorite item of clothing to shop for?
Since I absolutely HATE shopping for clothes I have to say shoes. Works fast and almost always makes me happy, for example when I find a pair of these.

Do you use social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)? Which do you use most often?
I mostly use Twitter and Facebook, and Xing in a professional context. I detest flickr but use it if and when it serves a purpose.

No comments: