July 05, 2004

where's the panic button

the thought of tomorrow scares the shit out of me. I have to get up at half past 5 to catch the train to graz. I JUST realised that my favourite and hence more comfortable and convincing-feeling-giving pants are dirty. and right now I am betraying my washing machine by turning the wheel over the pauses to the skinning parts and trying to figure out how the heck I can get it dry in 5 hours. plus I would be in need of sleep again - you know, just once in a while that would be nice. and actually healthy.

and portugal lost! I was so rooting for them. but both teams played really crappy so it is not very convincing.. those greeks where totally passive but they were everywhere. it looked like there were hundreds of them in their goal area while the portugese where - well somewhere, but not there to score :(


aaaah, thanks to the person who invented ironing. and thanks to h&m for their shit fabrics that dry so wonderfully fast. now I'm finally free to sleep. if I can..

No comments: