July 10, 2004

wow... I get the feeling that no one reads this and that brings up the question if there is any sense of writing for.. well no one but oneself?
now I don't consider this 'proper' writing, but still I communicate. only it's a one-way communication thing right now.. and now I am confused, yay!

anyway.. graz - vienna - budapest - vienna. spent the whole day in today and it finally starts to feel like home again. I'm officially the laziest person in the world, so when do I finally get my award? did nothing but watch tv, eat, smoke too much and have loads of coffee. can anyone top that!?

studying to begin tomorrow. hopefully. no, for sure, definitely. can't mess this exam up a second time. once is funny, twice is poor ;)

will meet up with ppl from school tonight cause one of them is leaving to go to uni somewhere else. wonder if they have changed? it's weird, that it took most of us two whole years to figure out what we want to do. and suddenly everyone is off to new places, including me..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

... eigentlich wollte ich dir ja nur mitteilen, dass ich mir heute zum dritten Mal Kaffee auf die frische Hose geschüttet habe. Drei Mal! Ich dachte, das könnte dich amüsieren.

Doch dann sah ich dies und da kann ich nicht einfach nichts dazu schreiben.
"and suddenly everyone is off to new places, including me.."
heißt das...?
Drück dich, gratulier dir, wow!

Pfiati (was, wie ich erst seit 3 Wochen weiß, übrigens die Kurzform von behüt-dich-Gott ist, seltsam, wie oft man Wörter verwendet ohne sie wirklich zu kennen.... naja, Sprache is sowieso ein Phänomen, ich schreib mal ein Buch dabüer)
deine Laura

Frosty said...

Just because no-one leaves a comment it doesn't mean that no-one is reading what you write.

Incidentally, You probably are the laziest person in the world - even I (a very lazy person) managed to make it to the supermarket to buy bread and dog food!

Good luck with the exam - let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Frazer.

mccutcheon said...

i was just wondering about the "i don't really know if anyone reads this"-thing. but everytime I start thinking about that I get confused again. and now that I've got some feedback I might as well carry on with my rambling :) thx.

to laura: nein, ich habs noch nicht geschafft. aber ich bin in der zweiten runde. nächste woche weíß ich mehr. aber es wird sich so oder so definitiv viiiiiel ändern ab herbst. hat sich ja eigentlich schon viel geändert. und gestern die leut aus der schule gesehen, und die machen jetzt auch alle was anderes als usprünglich. nur du bleibst bei deinem leisten - sehr brav. die kaffee-gschicht amüsiert mich wirklich. könnt von mir sein. bei mir blieb es heute aber (bisher) bei 1x kaffeegetränktem zucker auf weiße hose. das reicht auch, finde ich. also pfiati, ein atheistisches/agnostisches aber!