August 11, 2004

My world's been opened up!

I never understood jenny. and I still don't like the way she dealt with things. I understand her better. I'm not in a relationship so it's minus those problems for me but I can feel her tormen. when everything is new and scares you. and when you finally go for it it's like waking up.
when marina said "I've opened up your world" I thought it was a bold thing to say. but it's not. because it's true. my world has been opened up and with all the pain involved I still feel that it was a good thing to happen.

My sexuality is clearer to me now. I've been out to my friends and family but now I finally feel like I'm out to myself. which is the most important thing. I still love life more than ever. I'm a survivor. I'm a phoenix - ashes or not, I rise. I always do.


I've opened up your world. (Marina Ferrer)

No comments: