August 02, 2007

I'm in motion again

For the last couple of months I thought this would never happen, but I have actually managed to get moving again. Not only do I mean that I went and used the crosstrainer for half an hour yesterday. I also made an appointment with the gym trainer. maybe I only did it, because he scolded me for not having trained in months (they actually threw out my training sheet!) and urged me to come see him soon for a new training plan, but the fact is I made an appointment.
My point is though that I am working again. I have no problem getting up - I actually woke up 1/2 hour before my alarm went off - I have no problem working, I'm actually getting stuff to write here at work. I seem to have landed in the nicest of all departments as well. But now... I really have to go home because I'm starving. Apparently an apple and a tall caramel macchiato since breakfast can only get you so far.

No comments: