October 17, 2007

in my head

a couple of things I can't seem to get out of my head these days/right now:

I'm thinking about Senta a lot. I try not to be sad, at least not to cry. I don't have any strength for crying... I miss her. and I can still remember what she felt like, her ears, her fur, ....

It bothers me that my gf is unable to identify pain. Granted I have quite a lot of medical problems, but at least I know most of the time what's going on with me. She can't even tell me if she has cramps, feels sick or if it's sharp pain. I don't understand how one can not know what's and how it is hurting...

Foundations. By Kate Nash. I can't get this song out of my head. Sad story w/ British humor and a catchy tune. I can not stop listening to it... especially the refrain gets to me, so strong:

My fingertips are holding onto
The cracks in our foundation
And I know that I should let go, but I can't
And every time we fight I know it's not right
Every time that you're upset and I smile
I know I should forget, but I can't

No comments: