April 14, 2008

there's proof of life on this planet

I am indeed alive. I know it might not look like it according to my blog, but I am here. and I have tons of ideas for blogging. unfortunately I don't get to do it.

I'm back at work, which is part great and part sucks. I should be studying but can't muster up the time. the good news is that I started working out again. wednesday, friday and again today - it could actually work out this time. the bad news is that I got the braces for the front part of my teeth done today and now I can't close my mouth all that well. and thanks to the matching pimples my skin is breaking out in I now look like a 14-year old boy.

I admit to having done nothing this weekend but hang out with finn, play sims castaway stories together and watch dvds. What we realised: My so-called life is really horrible to watch once you've grown up. I'm absolutely thrilled though that finn could be convinced to watch star wars with me :)

2 comments:

LG said...

I know what you mean about being busy ... I haven't been blogging much lately either. Sounds like at least you're enjoying your down time! And hey, Star Wars rules.

ღ Mey ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ said...

omg, what happened to your teeth?
hope you´re better now!!

kisses