April 09, 2008

me want couples meme too

1. How long have you been together? almost 3 years.
2. Who pursued who? I pursued her. Intensely. For a whole week. But only after having pined for her for the better part of a year ;)
3. Do you wear any type of wedding/commitment ring? We both wear a simple, two part silver ring.
4. What was the hardest thing about learning to live together? to take time for yourself even if being together all the time is really great
5. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning? me. I admit it. in that case I am such a girl...
6. Do you usually eat breakfast together? it really depends on if I'll get up with finn or at the time I have to get up.
7. Do you ever share clothes? clothes, shoes, you name it.
8. Who does most of the cooking? Me
9. Who usually takes out the trash? Her
10. If you have pets, who usually does litter box or poop patrol? Her
11. Which one of you is more likely to answer the phone when it rings? We only recently got a landline, so I don't know. Each answers her own mobile phone.
12. Who’s in charge of the remote if you’re watching TV together? since we don't have a tv and watch everything on the computer we usually plan ahead what we're gonna watch.
13. Who usually drives when you go out together? depends on which car we use. her if it's her mum's car, me if it's my mum's. and if it's early in the morning she drives. you wouldn't want me to drive early in the morning. actually you wouldn't want me to do anything early in the morning. trust me.
14. Which one of you takes care of spiders and bugs that get into the house? definitely her. I do the running away.
15. Facing the bed, who sleeps on which side? I used to sleep on the left hand side, but we since swapped and I can't really remember why.
16. Who usually checks the (postal) mailbox? whoever comes home first.
17. If something breaks or goes wrong in the house, which one of you is more likely to either fix it or call someone to fix it? Her.
18. Who is generally the neater of you? Finn's a little OCD with all the cleaning and neatness and all. I do usually notice dirt in the flat - only about 2 weeks after she's already fretting about dusting and vacuuming. It's not that I'm dirty per se. I just don't notice stuff.
19. Who handles the checkbook/pays the bills? each her own or whoever's got money at the moment or whoever's wallet is at hand.
20. What was your last fight/disagreement about? Can't remember. Neither can Finn.
21. When you slow dance together, who leads? slowdance? dance?
22. What do you love the most about your other half? that she get's me. truly. and better than anyone else, but that there's still room for not-quite-getting me in certain regards. and that she can crack me up and sometimes makes it her objective to do so.

No comments: