February 26, 2007

I sing the body electric

I've been meaning to blog for a while now, but somehow I haven't gotten around to it with all that's going on. and I probably shouldn't be blogging right now, to not relieve the tension, not to let the rubber band snap. but as a matter of fact I feel like a friggin rubber band about to snap, damnit I even want to snap. There's too much going on right now, plus too little sleep. and feeling like a failure career-wise doesn't help either. Not that I'm bad at what I do, not at all. I could be a good journalist, I can actually write quite well, way above average I guess. But there's this question that keeps tormenting me, whether I wouldn't have been much better off in film school. I think I would. and I still don't know why I didn't go. and my guesses at that I don't really plan to develop into theories or I'm afraid I'll go mad.



so I have this crappy AC to go to tomorrow and I really have seen better times brainwise. Also... not such a good feeling about tomorrow.



Other, much better, news is that I really like paul mccrane (I also kinda always liked his character on E.R. although romano was a fucking homophobe... still). just look at how he's changed - and not at all at the same time:


No comments: