July 02, 2007

see the cripple dance...

I sprained my ankle and finn probably ripped some muscles in her thighs - whatever it is we're both not quite walking right these days. it's actually more of a wobble than a walk. but that's not the reason why we decided to skip pride this year. no, we just wanted to have a nice saturday instead of spending it at a parade that gets more boring with each year, with a community that is crappy throughout the rest of the year, and loads of bystanders who just come to gape. Sorry, I'm not your regular zoo animal...

So we stayed at home, made burgers for three when a friend of finn's stopped by for lunch, watched loads of movies and series, played computer games, read comics, ate junk food, cuddled up on the couch, slept in and overall had a lovely weekend at home. same on sunday. It was the best decision ever to keep away from the phoney fun! (thanks babe for convincing me)

now it's monday - how did THAT happen again? -, babe's off to work, and I have a 260 page thesis to read, cuz I have to bring the book back to the library, like yesterday, and haven't even started reading it. Ah well... watch the cripple dance...

No comments: