October 07, 2007

I am exhilarated!

First promo for the fifth season of The L Word - and I absolutely love it. It made me forget how disappointed I was in seasons two and three and how narrowly season four became a watchable show.

This one is the first L Word promo ever that truly makes me look forward to the next season. If the promo can already make me laugh and cry and cheer, then this could truly become a great season. Maybe I like it so much because it's not so "drama queen" like, maybe because the song is simply magnificent, maybe because the shots are soft and nicely lighted. Whatever it is, I think I just became a fan again. But have a look for yourselves. And anyone know what the song is, please do tell me...



oh, and I'm so double-posting this.

edit: apparently the song is Be Be Your Love by Rachael Yamagata

3 comments:

Shazza said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...looks good! Thanks for posting this!

LG said...

Yeah, thanks for posting this! I may post on my site also.

I love love love Rachael Yamagata. She's got a way.

I'm in the same boat as you ... that trailer gives me some hope. I've been a little disappointed in the past couple of seasons (maybe I'm just disappointed I don't get to look at Carmen anymore - who knows?) and I'm hoping the ship can right itself.

mccutcheon said...

I don't know a lot by Rachael Yamagata, but from what I do know I like her too :)

ad l word: season 5 was okay, I think