November 08, 2007

blogging from the outside

I've been meaning to blog these last couple of days, but somehow I didn't have the chance or will. But being surprised with an internet connection at my grandparents' flat in budapest (thank god for people who are too stupid to protect their wireless connection - no offense, anyone), I'm now using the good connection to catch up a bit. I did plan to finally do some reading for my thesis. But judging from my motivation I am still not ready for it. Having to graduate sucks. There, I said it.

I finally worked out again this week. First on Monday and again yesterday. Yesterday was fine, but on Monday I was this close to violently destroying the speakers at the spa area. I'm inherently no fan of so called "relaxation" or "meditation" "music", but on Monday they even played the same track over and over again. I couldn't bear to stick around for my second sauna session. They did have it fixed by yesterday, but I still don't get why you're not allowed to relax to say... silence? Shocking, isn't it... However I did enjoy the workout (and the sauna itself). At least on the elliptical trainer I can block out the imposed music by listening to The Rachel Maddow Show.

No comments: