November 11, 2007

snowdrops kept falling on my head



When I got up this morning to go to the bakery I was greeted by this year's first snowfall. While I was away getting bread, finn got up too and took some pictures of the snow herself. It was probably only 10 minutes after I'd left, but that was all it took for the roof next door to get properly coated in white.



Even though it was the wet kind of snow I enjoyed the walk down to the bakery and back. I even brought finn a little snow when I got home :)
I like snow. In the past two years it made itself scarce and I really really missed it.

3 comments:

LG said...

That's gorgeous! Snow is so pretty ... I think you should take more pics of your neighborhood. I want to see what Austria looks like. :)

AliBlahBlah said...

I agree with lg, I want to see more Austria too. I used to love snowy rooftops growing up in the UK, so I definitely appreciate the pics. We have a slight drizzle here, which I think constitutes 'winter'. I may even have to throw on an extra t-shirt!

mccutcheon said...

It's weird how everyone wants to see Austria while finn and I are just trying to get away from here.