March 10, 2008

stop complaining

Thanks to fellow blogger daysgoby for reminding me again about Randy Pausch's final lecture. I'm pretty sure I saw a piece of it a couple of months ago, but it doesn't exactly go out of date. Pausch is a professor at Carnegie Mellon, where he has first given his "final lecture". And yes, final means final, because he is dying of pancreatic cancer. Pausch's story was probably all over the internet back when it first occurred, but I think he has some very valid points, so here goes another segment including an interview with him on Good Morning America:



This is amazing. And I will try to complain less and push harder.

2 comments:

Shazza said...

Thanks McC! This is wonderful to watch - many times.

Shazza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.