May 02, 2008

All My Loving

thomas played this and I tag along.

how to: put your itunes/ipod on shuffle and press next for each question. write down the song that's playing as an answer.


How would you describe yourself?
Some Unholy War (Amy Winehouse)

right on, baby!

What do you like in a guy/girl?
These R The Thoughts (Alanis Morissette)

What is your motto?
Ten Days (Missy Higgins)

What do your friends think of you?
I loved You So What (Ani DiFranco)

Now, that is not a very nice thing at all

What do you think about often?
Bedroom Dancing (Day One)

I didn't even know I had this song. That's what happens when you just import whatever CD you can find, in this case the Cruel Intentions soundtrack. But as an answer, I like... hehe

What do your parents think of you?
Last Time (Anthony Stewart Head & George Sarah)

maybe back when I was rebelling

What do you think of your best friend?
In The Rough (Anny Nalick)

indeed...

What do you think of the person you like?
Hey Little Rich Girl (Amy Winehouse)

nope, not really. And there's a lot of Amy Winehouse on my computer and half of it I don't enjoy .

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Primavera (Metaphysis)

Yup. I want to be spring. If I was on drugs!

What do you think when you see the person you like?
For You Blue (The Beatles)

What song will they play at your wedding?
In The Margins (Ani DiFranco)

What will they play at your funeral?
Sorry (Our Lady Peace)

That is surprisingly introspective.

What is your hobby/interest?
What Can I Say (Brandi Carlile)

Again, thanks to some random OST...

What is your biggest fear?
Emotions On A Lazy Day (Rebekka Bakken)

What is your biggest secret?
Black Heart Today (Amy Ray)

What do you think of your friends?
Talk Show Host (Radiohead)

duh!?

What will you repost this as?
All My Loving (Jim Sturgess, originally by The Beatles)

What is your theme song?
Sister (Rebekka Bakken)

For quite some time this actually was some kind of a theme for me.

What do you think of your family?
Underneath It All (No Doubt ft. Lady Saw)

WTF? I mean, yeah, fitting. But where the heck did that song come from?

What is your best friends theme song?
Lucystoners (Amy Ray)

What is your mood right now?
Feel Me Break (Sarah Bettens)

hm...

If your heart could talk what would it say?
Did We Not Choose Each Other (Sophie B. Hawkins)

What do your coworkers think of you?
Hole In My Heart (Dixie Chicks)

What does your future look like?
Dickhead (Kate Nash)

I really, really hope not. This meme is wrong. I did not have sexual relations with this meme.
But it's kinda a cool idea for a meme, and a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm tagging you! See my blog. (didn't stop blogging as planned.) :o)
*feels so cool about this unholy business*

mccutcheon said...

@L: hm, why doesn't that surprise me? stopping to blog doesn't work. I'm glad you're back in the saddle again though :)

@everyone: if you do the meme let me know via the comments!

Anonymous said...

because of this meme, I created a new meme, found here, and I tag you.