my friend L. tagged me so I'm following up my last meme with another meme.
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
"The Brave One" (but the last movie-playing movie I saw was "Penelope")
2. What book are you reading?
"American Gods" by Neil Gaiman and I can recommend it, it's great.
3. Favorite board game?
"Activity". You have to see me trying to draw a horse to appreciate the fun of this game. Everyone thought I meant a table. Or maybe a table with a tail?
4. Favorite magazine?
Ether, of course!
5. Favorite smells?
Rain, good food, spring and autumn, summer storms.
6. Favorite sounds?
Storms and rain, Lorelei the bunny grumbling at us when we want to pick her up or Sammy wants to groom her, birds chirping in the spring (cheesy, I know), the swooshing sound cars make on he street in the rain, music I like...
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Fear of loss.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
"ugh...", and on good days: "Fooooood!"
9. Favorite fast food place?
10. Future child’s name?
I'm still questioning future children''s existence, I'll deal with the names later.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
... build a nice house in Bumfuck, UK. And more immediately: buy a car, a plane ticket to the U.S. and bribe my thesis advisor.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
13. Storms - cool or scary?
I love storms (see favourite sounds & smells)
14. Favorite drink?
Black tea, water, juice... coffee.
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
... work out a lot more and do all the creative stuff I haven't been doing in a while, go out more, socialize more.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Since I recently learned that you can actually eat them I do. I like.
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Actually, I can dye my hair any color I want. Right now I'm wearing a reddish brown.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
19. Favorite sports to watch?
I'm not much of a sports-fan. I used to watch Formula 1 when I was younger, and tennis.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Laura is probably one of the smartest people I know
21. What’s under your bed?
Die dicke Berta (fat Berta) - our red and shiny vacuum cleaner.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Hm... I'll take the me-menu with less crazy parents, a little less body fat and the ability to remember watering the plants.
23. Morning person, or night owl?
Lately, both. But in general night is my day.
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
25. Favorite place to relax?
On a window pane with a cup of tea. On the shore of the sea or a lake (preferably at sunset), road tripping, eating comfort food while watching comfort TV.
26. Favorite pie?
Wait, I have to decide? Thou shalt not discriminate against any pie.
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Pralines & Cream and probably almost every other flavor of Häagen Dazs ice cream.
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
I'm not explicitly tagging anyone, but I reckon LG might do the meme, and if not I there's always finn who I can actually force to do stuff ;)