January 28, 2008

I'm not dead just floating

life thesis update:
I have actually written a couple of pages these last few days and I still sometimes believe that I can make it. But by now I am exhausted and have had too many red bull energy drinks. I don't know how finn can handle these, they give me a heartburn. finn is working on her paper too, so we're both still sitting on the sofa at one a.m. both knackered and with a comfort level seriously damaged. We basically just want to go to bed, cuddle up to each other and have a good night's sleep.

I have started to listen to music on my computer while working and wanted to give you one of my favourite quotes - which I've been wanting to do for months, but I happen to always hear that song when I'm on the go and once I'm home again my goldfish memory has set in. so here comes one of my favourite lines in music by Ani DiFranco taken from her song Serpentine:

cause all the wrong people have the power of suggestion
and the freedom of the press is meaningless if nobody asks the question


I've been trying to figure out a way I can use this in my thesis but I just haven't found a plausible one yet :)

No comments: